Have you come to the place in your spiritual life where you are certain that if you were to die today you would go to heaven? If you were to stand before God and He were to ask you, “Why should I let you into heaven?”, what would you say?
If you are uncertain about either or both of these questions…WE HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!! You can know for certain where you will spend eternity. Consider the following:
· GRACE: Heaven is a free gift…it is not earned or deserved. (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
· MAN: Man is a sinner…he cannot save himself. (Romans 3:23; Matthew 5:48)
· GOD: God is merciful and doesn’t want to punish us, but God is also just and must punish our sin. (I John 4:8b; Exodus 34:7b)
· CHRIST: Christ is both God and man. He died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay the penalty for our sins and purchase a place in Heaven for us. (John 1:1, 14; Isaiah 53:6)
· FAITH: Saving faith is not just head knowledge nor just temporary faith. Saving faith is trusting in Jesus Christ alone for our eternal life. (James 2:19; Acts 16:31)
If you recognize your need for the free gift of salvation given by God through Jesus’ death and resurrection as payment for your sins, and you would like to accept that free gift, you can do so right now. Simply tell God that you know you are a sinner and that you want to turn from your sin. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins. Tell Him that you accept His free gift of salvation given by Jesus on the cross to pay the penalty for your sin. Tell Him that you believe that He raised Jesus from the dead, that you want to surrender your life to Him, and that you want to be with Him in eternity.
If you’ve done this, the Bible says that you are now saved! Tell someone today what the Lord has done for you, and make sure to get into a Bible-believing, Bible-teaching church so that you can grow in your relationship with Christ.
If we can help you, please call us at 740-695-0971 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org